INAHTA Joint Projects
INAHTA member agencies have the opportunity to participate in collaborative efforts to evaluate medical technologies of mutual interest.
Completed INAHTA joint projects:
- PET (Positron Emission Tomography): 1999 & 2006 update, PET workshop (2004) and updates from INAHTA members
- Prostate Cancer Screening: Evidence Synthesis and Update (1999)
- Telemedicine: General Principles and a Systematic Review (1999)
- Bone Density Measurement and Treatment of Osteoporosis (1996)
Joint Proj_Bone_Density_summary_1996 Joint Proj_Bone_Density_findings_1996
INAHTA Synthesis Reports
INAHTA Synthesis Reports are summaries and analyses of HTA reports prepared by different INAHTA Member Agencies on the same or similar topic or technology.
Completed Synthesis Reports:
- Preoperative Evaluation in Elective Surgery (2000) – A summary of preoperative evaluations from INAHTA agencies (available in English and Spanish).