York Health Economic Consortium announces the following courses offered in 2017. All courses are held at the University of York, but courses can also be delivered locally.
- Health Economic Evaluations and Economic Evidence (6th September 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/economic-evaluations-and-evidence/
- Searching Trials Registers and Regulatory Agency Sources (11th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/searching-trials-registers/
- Advanced Search Techniques for Systematic Reviews, HTA and Guidelines (17th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/advanced-search-techniques/
- Advanced Search Strategy Design for Complex Topics (18th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/advanced-search-strategy-design/
- Software to Support the Systematic Review Process (19th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/software-to-support-systematic-review/
For further information on these courses please visit our training pages at: http://www.yhec.co.uk/training