Introduction to the Systematic Review Data Repository (SRDR)
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is pleased to share an introduction to the Systematic Review Data Repository (SRDR) with fellow INAHTA members.
What is the SRDR?
- An open-access resource developed for the systematic review community.
- A powerful and easy-to-use tool for the extraction and management of data for systematic reviews.
- An open and searchable archive of systematic reviews key questions and their data.
- To introduce the concepts and operations of SRDR
- Demonstrate the tool’s functions and features
- Show how INAHTA members can access the systematic review data and/or contribute to the repository
Webinar recording and slide presentation available in the member's area here (login required).