INAHTA members invited to join the following groups to advise and help execute the activities of the Network:
Board Standing Committees:
- Internal Communications: optimizing how we communicate amongst members of the Network
- External Partnerships: managing our relationships with partner organizations in the HTA community
Board Task Groups:
- Membership Criteria: to review components of the criteria for INAHTA membership, and recommend action to the Board
- Publications Database: to review options for sharing HTA reports amongst members, and recommend action to the Board
- Oslo 2015 INAHTA Congress: advising on the planning for the next INAHTA Congress
View the Terms of Reference (login required) for a description of the objectives and a list of members who have signed-up for these groups.
All staff at INAHTA member agencies are eligble to join these groups. Email Tara at the Secretariat to sign-up or for more information.