Tara Schuller, MSc, Executive Manager of the INAHTA Secretariat wins Best Oral Presentation at HTAi 2017 for her presentation of a collection of INAHTA member impact stories that will be published an upcoming mini-theme in IJTAHC.
Tara is co-Associate Editor with Dr. Sophie Söderholm Werkö for the mini-theme, which will be published in IJTAHC later this year. Tara's presentation gave some highlights of the six impact stories and some thematic analysis.
Congratulations to Tara and to the INAHTA members who contributed stories to the publication:
Alemán & Pérez: Impact of HTA in litigation concerning access to high-cost drugs
Fujita-Rowherder, Sauerland & Rüther: Arthroscopic surgery for knee osteoarthritis: Impact of HTA in Germany
Ryan et al.: Contribution of stakeholder engagement to the impact of a HTA
Silhvo, Ikonen & Mäkelä: Implementing HTA-based recommendations in Finland: Managed uptake of medical methods.
Tivey et al.: Legislative and accreditation requirements for office-based surgery in Australia.
Truchon et al.: Shaping Quality in Quebec Trauma Through Vision and Quality Monitoring
Members are invited to review the program for the 2017 INAHTA Congress to be held 21-22 June at the Ergife Palace Hotel in Rome, Italy.
View here (login required)
This year, the conference theme is Building Bridges for Stronger HTA Agencies
On behalf of the INAHTA membership, the Board thanks the Rome Task Group for their work to develop the Congress program.
The Rome Task Group members:
Sophie Werkö (co-Chair), SBU, Sweden
Tara Schuller (co-Chair), Secretariat (IHE)
Marco Marchetti, UVT, Italy
Marina Cerbo, Agenas, Italy
Luciana Ballini, ASSR, Italy
Tracy Merlin, AHTA, Australia
Grace Huang, CDE, Taiwan
York Health Economic Consortium announces the following courses offered in 2017. All courses are held at the University of York, but courses can also be delivered locally.
- Health Economic Evaluations and Economic Evidence (6th September 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/economic-evaluations-and-evidence/
- Searching Trials Registers and Regulatory Agency Sources (11th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/searching-trials-registers/
- Advanced Search Techniques for Systematic Reviews, HTA and Guidelines (17th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/advanced-search-techniques/
- Advanced Search Strategy Design for Complex Topics (18th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/advanced-search-strategy-design/
- Software to Support the Systematic Review Process (19th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/software-to-support-systematic-review/
For further information on these courses please visit our training pages at: http://www.yhec.co.uk/training