York Health Economic Consortium announces the following courses offered in 2017. All courses are held at the University of York, but courses can also be delivered locally.
- Health Economic Evaluations and Economic Evidence (6th September 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/economic-evaluations-and-evidence/
- Searching Trials Registers and Regulatory Agency Sources (11th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/searching-trials-registers/
- Advanced Search Techniques for Systematic Reviews, HTA and Guidelines (17th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/advanced-search-techniques/
- Advanced Search Strategy Design for Complex Topics (18th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/advanced-search-strategy-design/
- Software to Support the Systematic Review Process (19th October 2017) http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/software-to-support-systematic-review/
For further information on these courses please visit our training pages at: http://www.yhec.co.uk/training
The European Commission has released the results of a public consultation aimed to gather detailed views and opinions relating to the future of the EU cooperation on HTA, as proposed in the Inception Impact Assessment published by the European Commission. The results of this public consultation will feed into the impact assessment process which the Commission services are currently preparing on strengthening EU cooperation on HTA.
The EC received 250 replies to its public consultation on strengthening EU cooperation on Health Technology Assessment (HTA), 25% of which were from citizens and 75% from stakeholders. Almost all respondents (98%) acknowledge the usefulness of HTA, 81% consider the current EU cooperation on HTA to be useful to some degree, and 87% consider that EU cooperation on HTA should continue beyond 2020. Of those who support sustainable EU cooperation on HTA, 80% think the scope should include pharmaceuticals and 72% consider that medical technologies should also be covered.
The results of the public consultation and views expressed by stakeholders in other forums will be summarised in the Synopsis Report which will form part of the Impact Assessment on strengthening EU cooperation on HTA beyond 2020.
INAHTA recognizes and congratulates our member agency the Institute for Clinical Effectiveness and Health Policy (IECS) Argentina for achieving 15 years of excellence in HTA, research, education and technical support to the health system.