On 9 May, 2018, the Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences is hosting an international symposium on the use of real-world evidence (RWE) in drug regulation and health technology assessment (HTA) in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Registration for the Symposium is required: https://goo.gl/forms/8meSbj1C2ieGLEtz1
For more information:
IMI GetReal initiative is offering an interactive online course will give an understanding of current techniques, opportunities and challenges for the use of real-world evidence in medicine development.
The learning units will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the medicine development landscape
- Real-world evidence generation
- Real-world evidence synthesis
- Decision-making and weighing of evidence
- Demonstrating relative effectiveness to decision-makers
"Strengthening the Evidence-to-Action Connection" is the theme of the 2018 HTAi Annual Meeting to be held 1-5 June 2018 in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Join INAHTA members at this world-class event to share and learn with the global HTA community about:
- how HTA needs to change its approach to generating, synthesizing and presenting evidence in order to remain relevant in a rapidly changing world;
- what is required to enable the implementation of evidence into evidence-informed policies and practices, and
- what can be done to strengthen and accelerate the evidence-to-action connection.
Visit conference website for details.
Early bird registration deadline is 31 March 2018